INGIN MENGELUARKAN PRODUK BERJENAMA SENDIRI? KLIK BANNER DIBAWAH..!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TESTIMONI HEBAT - PROTECUR100 DAN NEIBAC5 ADALAH RAWATAN SEMULAJADI YANG TERBAIK UNTUK MENGATASI MASALAH KEPUTIHAN WANITA

SEBELUM MENGGUNAKAN PROTECUR100 DAN NEIBAC5: 


Kak Ross,
I've been having the yeast infection on and off for the past 3 months. I've just got married 6 months ago. Early this month, i was infected with another vaginal yeast infection. The gynae gave me a course of antibiotics, to kill BV because he suspects that i've got both BV and Yeast. It is the first time that i took oral antibiotics to kill bacteria and suppository for 3 days to kill off the yeast.That was in 1st week of Nov. It worked, then i got my period on the 15th.My period is regular.
Now,i'm worried that it will come back. I've yet to go intimate with my husband because i fear it will start again. because i only got the yeast infection after being married. I've never had it before.
These past few days, i noticed that i'm emitting more discharge but its stringy and creamy, but slightly clear with a hint of light yellow. I also noticed that it smells like garlic, and not fishy.
I'm interested in consuming Protecur and Neibac so that i can have sex with a peace of mind. btw, i've never been pregnant before.
SELEPAS MENGGUNAKAN PROTECUR100 DAN NEIBAC5:

Hi Kak Ross,
So far so good. Alhamdulillah, as of today, takde lagi creamy /off-white or kental discharge. Usually, i can expect to get an infection masa time i tgh nk ovulate and a few days before my period.This has been going on for a few months but now, i am better. So far, so good..i am so thankful, Alhamdulillah. I had sex with my husband a few days ago and today there is no sign of offensive discharge. I've done as per instruction, to spray my vagina and his part before insertion for protection.

Happy Customer: Mrs L

SOALAN: Just another question, since we are trying to conceive, will Neibac 5 formula harm the sperm?]
JAWAPAN RSHOR: No Harm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts